Welcome to APAAACI
What and who is APAAACI?
The Asia Pacific Association of Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology (APAAACI) is an association of national societies of Allergy and Clinical Immunology in the Asia Pacific region. Where no such society exists, individual medical practitioners who have made a significant contribution to the field of Allergy, Asthma or Clinical Immunology may be admitted as members.
What is its purpose?
The objectives of APAAACI are to promote:
- Exchange and progress of knowledge on allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology in this region.
- Study, prevention and treatment of allergy, asthma and immune-mediated diseases, with particular emphasis on problems specific to the region.
- Exchange in training programs between member countries.
- Cooperation in clinical and basic research on allergy, asthma and clinical immunology in this region.
- Development of programs for public information and education in allergy, asthma and clinical immunology.
- Cooperation with other international organizations in the study of allergy, asthma and clinical immunology.
Dissemination of this knowledge through international congresses on allergy, asthma and clinical immunology and by other means.